Australian Rail Maps mobile page.
- Crosshairs mark your current position on the map
- Below the map see all the buses, trains, trams and ferries stopping anywhere in the map area.
- If you allow it, the crosshairs and map will follow you and recalculate the list of stop times.
- Zoom out to see more routes, zoom in closer to see only those right near your door!
- Swipe the map up/down/left/right to see other places. If you swipe your position away the page will stop auto-following you.
- To return to your current real-world location click the compass needle at top left .
- Click the down arrow at bottom right to increase the size of the map pane.
- Bus times are orange, train times are blue, ferries and trams are green.
- Click any time in the table to display the timetable of that trip and to draw its route on the map.
- Click any row of the trip timetable to pan the map to that stop.
- Click the X on the map to remove the line and stop markers.
- Click the Home button to return to our full (non-mobile) website.
- Software version 1.18 - March 6 2018.